Intelligence helps you to forecast the level of intelligence embedded in a technology and offers a means to discuss where additional intelligence can be added for competitive advantage in the future.
- Rank different indicators easily and efficiently
- Quickly find points of convergent and divergent thinking in teams
- Use as discussion point around divergences
- Highly cost effective
Tip: management teams often spend hours debating issues before they take a vote. Use this and other rating tools to determine where the disagreements are first and then focus only on these. You should find your workshops and meetings are far more efficient and rich in better learning as a result.
- May produce considerable bias with small numbers of respondents
Steps to complete
- Hover your mouse over an Indicator to see the question you are answering then select your rating for each.
- Rate all the indicators and save your selections.
- Invite others to make their selections too.
- Click the Average button to display your and their ratings in a visual Spider Chart.
- Click the Results button to see your averages by Indicator, your invitees or all Shaping Tomorrow members’ ratings.
- Look for substantial differences of opinion between your view and your invitees and discuss these as appropriate.
- Have everyone re-score if opinions change as a result of the discussion.
- ‘Decide’ your course of action: either Act now!, Not yet, Watch, Indifferent, Forget, Completed.
'Intelligence' can be shared with others or kept private using the 'Visible to' fields and through the 'tag', 'report', 'share'', 'link and 'comment' functionality. Use 'tag' and/or 'report' to aggregate your analyzes, 'share' with others via email, Facebook and Twitter etc. or add a 'comment' to ask others where they agree/disagree and encourage them to make their own analysis from their unique vantage point.
Even with all the advice and tools we have provided here starting a foresight project from scratch can be a daunting prospect to a beginner. Let us know if you need help with this method or want a group facilitation exercise or full project or program carrying out by us. We promise to leave behind more internal knowledgeable people who can expand your initiative for better organizational performance.
Contact us today for a free discussion on your needs.
Are there other enhancements or new methods you would like to see here? Let us know and we will do our best to respond with a solution quickly.
Some rights reserved. This particular part of the website is licensed under a Creative Commons License.